SCMWA GROWER MEMBERSHIP
Grower membership includes winegrape growers within the Santa Cruz Mountains American Viticulture Area (AVA).
2018 GROWER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
2018 PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN
- Generate broad-scale awareness of the grape growers from the Santa Cruz Mountains AVA to other wineries both in and out of the AVA.
- Promote the AVA as a premium grape growing region in viticulture and trade publications.
NEW SCMWA.COM LISTING AND CLASSIFIED SECTION
Grower member will be able to have a grower listing on the website as well as be able to post grapes for sale in the classified section.
- Vineyard information, including:
- Description, webpage, contact information, varieties grown, clone, slope aspect and soil types
- Allows users to find planted varietals and search grapes and bulk wine for sale
- Classified Postings
- Advertise grapes/bulk wine for sale
EDUCATION & RESEARCH
- Participate in Grower Viticultural Seminars hosted by SCMWA
- Receive information and discounts through Alliance partnerships
- Support growers educational programs in concert with Farm Bureau, CSWA, CAWG and other organizations
- Membership meetings, Barbeque, Educational Seminars
- Business listing in the Annual Members Directory
- Member-only referrals
- Access to member Directory
- Showcase vineyard via SCMWA events, media and trade tours
- Grape and Wine Classified (electronic & mail) to over 17,000 wineries in the US.
- Santa Cruz Vineyard Guide (electronic), on map and in print