WHY BEING AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF SCMWA IS A SMART MOVE
The Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (SCMWA) is a collective voice of world-class winemakers, wineries, proprietors and other industry affiliates that strive to promote and raise awareness about the wines and the uniqueness of this mountainous winegrowing region.
Collectively, SCMWA’s 70-plus members represent over $165 million* of wine industry revenues. SCMWA provides its members valuable exposure by marketing to over 5,000,000 consumers and businesses in the Bay Area. Throughout the year SCMWA offers a variety of opportunities for promoting your company’s product or service.
*Data approximated based on Member wineries’ production reports and averaged over three-year period.
SCMWA MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU MORE
- Exposes your new products or services to potential customers
- Establishes your presence in the wine industry marketplace
- Improves the effectiveness and efficiency of your marketing efforts
- Potential for direct contact with your existing customers
- Prospect for new customers
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
Based on the SCMWA 2014 Member and Consumer Surveys, the reasons are clear:
- 84% of wineries participate in events to increase brand exposure
- 66% of the consumers reported they are looking for something unique and different
The majority of consumers are more likely to consider visiting and buying products with a SCMWA member. Of those:
- 92% report that a company’s membership exposes them to that company’s product
- 86% report members brand exposure influences their opinion of a company’s credibility
- 84% feel that membership commitment shows loyalty/support for SCMWA and its members
Corporate Level – $995
- Full page ad in Passport booklet*
- Inclusion in all-new Santa Cruz Mountains Wines App*
- Inclusion on our Wine Region Map (75,000 circulated annually)
- Logo recognition on event collateral where applicable*
Website (7,000 unique monthly visits):
- Logo placement in relevant email campaigns*
- Website and logo presence on scmwa.com under Business Listings*
- Opportunities to promote your business through the SCMWA social media platforms* once a quarter
* All ads, social media and marketing content must be provided by member by requested deadlines and must have a wine focus.
- 2 Passports
- 2 VIP tickets to Silicon Valley Wine Auction Grand Tasting
- Invitation to SCMWA member functions – educational seminars, annual barbecue, annual general membership meetings
- Offer and receive promotions/discounts exclusive to SCMWA members Membership directory available in PDF
- 1 Speaker engagement at relevant forum