Silicon Valley Wine Auction Grand Tasting – Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sip, sample and bid! Meander Montalvo Arts Center in Saratoga, enjoy an individual picnic lunch as you taste over 150 wines from 40+ Santa Cruz Mountains vintners and bid on over 200 wine lots in the silent auction.
Grand Tasting (General Admission) – Sunday, May 19th, 1-4pm
Ticket includes personal picnic lunch.
Grand Tasting (VIP) – Sunday, May 19th, 12-4pm
Early 12pm entrance includes a selection of artisanal cheeses, hand shucked oysters, a personal picnic lunch and rosé wine from the Santa Cruz Mountains.
2019 Participating Wineries
Big Basin Vineyards
Burrell School Vineyards & Winery
Clos de la Tech
Cooper-Garrod Estate Vineyards
Dorcich Family Vineyards
Eden Estate Wines
El Vaquero Winery
House Family Vineyards
Kathryn Kennedy Winery
Kings Mountain Vineyards
Left Bend Winery
Lester Estate Wines
Lexington Wine Co.
Martin Ranch Winery
Mount Eden Vineyards
Pescadero Creek Vineyard
Regale Winery and Vineyards
Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard
Sante Arcangeli Family Wines
Silver Mountain Vineyards
Storrs Winery & Vineyards
Thomas Fogarty Winery & Vineyards
Wrights Station Vineyard & Winery
- Parking for the event will be at West Valley College, Lot 5. All visitors who plan on parking are required to take a shuttle to Montalvo. Click here for a map to West Valley (parking is free). Shuttles will operate from 11:45am – 4:30pm. There is no event parking available at the Montalvo property.
- Drink Responsibly! Designate a sober driver or use a rideshare. Uber and Lyft can drop you off directly at Montalvo.
- Rain is in the forecast. The event will be inside the villa at Montalvo and we will have tents in outdoor spaces. Dress for the weather and bring an umbrella. The event will go on rain or shine.
- The event is wheelchair accessible, but be aware that some portions of the grounds include steep grades and bumpy terrain. Click here for additional accessibility information.
- No refunds are permitted.