APRIL 2015 PASSPORT
- Passport Days occurs four times a year on the third Saturday of January, April, July and November.
- Wineries generally closed to the public are only open on Passport Days.
- Passport is your opportunity to meet our legendary Winemakers of the Santa Cruz Mountains and taste some fabulous terroir driven wines.
- Use the map in the Passport as a rough guide only. Please make sure to read the directions for each individual winery.
- At each winery you visit, a page of your Passport will be given a unique commemorative stamp.
- Wineries open on non-Passport days will accept Passports and stamp your Passport. Passports are only good for one winery visit.
- Passports ordered online will be mailed one week prior to passport. Please make sure to purchase passports at least two weeks before event date in order for passports to arrive on time. Please make sure to provide shipping address.
- Passport benefits are good for ONE VISIT to each participating winery up to 2 years. This includes non-Passport days as well as Passport days.
- You must have your Passport to have your tasting fee waived at each participating winery.
Keep in mind when planning your tour:
- Not all participating wineries are open from 11am-5pm on Passport Days. Some have elected to modify their hours. We recommend that customers check the SCMWA website or call participating locations for participating winery hours.
- Gift prize is available for completing your Passport. Please contact SCMWA.
- Current Passport holders Passports will expire in two years.
- Many wineries have limited access and parking. Before hiring a stretch limousine or bus, call the wineries your propose to visit and make arrangements.
- Passports are $45 online or can be purchased at any participating winery.
*SCMWA reserves the right to change passport rules or to modify them in any way that they deem fit. This includes but is not limited to days of passport, fees, expiration dates and winery participation.
List of participating Wineries click here.