WHY BEING AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF SCMWA IS A SMART MOVE
The Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (SCMWA) is a collective voice of legendary winemakers, wineries, proprietors and other industry members that strive to promote and raise awareness about the wines and the uniqueness of this mountainous winegrowing region.
Collectively, SCMWA’s 68-plus members represent over $220 Million of wine industry revenues. SCMWA provides its members valuable exposure by marketing to over 9,000,000 consumers and businesses in the Bay Area. Throughout the year SCMWA offers a variety of opportunities for promoting your company’s product or services.
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER
Based on the SCMWA 2012 Member and Consumer Surveys, the reasons are clear:
• 84% of wineries participate in events to increase brand exposure
• 66% of the consumers reported they are looking for something unique and different
The majority of consumers are more likely to consider visiting and buying products with a SCMWA member. Of those:
• 92% report that a company’s membership exposes them to that company’s product
• 86% report members brand exposure influences their opinion of a company’s credibility
• 84% feel that membership commitment shows loyalty/support for SCMWA and its members
Corporate Level – $995
- Inclusion on our “New and Improved” Wines of the Santa Cruz Mountains brochure. Includes logo and website address.
- Half page ad in the Pinot Paradise weekend program (5,000 circulated)
- Half page ad in the Passport Wine Tasting Booklet (2,000 sold annually)
- Logo placement in one event email campaign
- Website link and logo presence on SCMWA.com where applicable
- 2 Pinot Paradise VIP tickets
- 2 Passports
- Subscription to the SCMWA newsletter
- Sponsor booth at the Annual Membership BBQ
- One (1) full set of hard copy mailing labels of SCMWA members (per year)