WHY BEING AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF SCMWA IS A SMART MOVE
The Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (SCMWA) is a collective voice of legendary winemakers, wineries, proprietors and other industry members that strive to promote and raise awareness about the wines and the uniqueness of this mountainous winegrowing region.
Collectively, SCMWA’s 68-plus members represent over $220 Million of wine industry revenues. SCMWA provides its members valuable exposure by marketing to over 9,000,000 consumers and businesses in the Bay Area. Throughout the year SCMWA offers a variety of opportunities for promoting your company’s product or services.
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER
Based on the SCMWA 2012 Member and Consumer Surveys, the reasons are clear:
• 84% of wineries participate in events to increase brand exposure
• 66% of the consumers reported they are looking for something unique and different
The majority of consumers are more likely to consider visiting and buying products with a SCMWA member. Of those:
• 92% report that a company’s membership exposes them to that company’s product
• 86% report members brand exposure influences their opinion of a company’s credibility
• 84% feel that membership commitment shows loyalty/support for SCMWA and its members
Business Level – $400
- Logo and Website link on SCMWA.com – 7,000 unique visits a month
- Inclusion on our “New and Improved” Wines of the Santa Cruz Mountains brochure, will include website address. 75,000 copies printed annually
- Sponsor table at the Annual Membership BBQ
- 2 Passports
- Subscription to the SCMWA newsletter
- One (1) full set of hard copy mailing labels of SCMWA members (per year)
- Advertising Opportunities: Brochure, Newsletters, Website, Vintners’ Festival Brochure, Trade Tasting Brochure and more.