Welcome… Kennolyn’s unique location and packages will make your event an unparalleled experience. We offer two exquisite locations spanning over 300 private acres.
Our Hilltop Hacienda is an elegant Spanish style venue perched on top of the Santa Cruz Mountains and overlooking the bay. With fountains, courtyards, an expansive lawn and terraces, it’s a timeless and elegant venue ideal for a wedding or other special event.
Located in the coastal redwoods of the Santa Cruz Mountains, our Stone Creek Village casts its quaint spell with cabin cottages lining the pathways leading guests to the Lodge for dinner or to one of numerous recreation amenities. This venue is perfect for a wedding weekend destination, family reunion or retreat.
Both venues are offered exclusively for your use. These are private venues with no interruptions or distractions typically found at a hotel setting.
Kuumbwa Jazz CenterKuumbwa Jazz Center
“Kuumbwa – an act of spontaneous creativity” (Swahili)
Kuumbwa Jazz provides opportunities for residents and visitors in the Santa Cruz area to enjoy and appreciate the full spectrum of jazz music through live performance and education. We present extraordinary regional, national and international musicians and provide educational programs for people of all ages.
Kuumbwa Jazz envisions a community where all people can experience the joy of music, and understand the value and legacy of jazz as an original American art form.
Our work at Kuumbwa is guided by the following set of principles and core values:
We are committed to:
- The history of jazz by presenting its full spectrum of musical styles
- Live performance as experienced in a comfortable, affordable atmosphere conducive to creative expression and connection between musicians and audiences
- Educational opportunities for everyone and to nurturing future audiences and musicians
- Music as a unifying force that unites people of differing life experiences and promotes understanding across cultural boundaries
- Responsible stewardship of our resources to sustain organizational stability and fully realize our mission
- Our community as we work to engage with and contribute to the cultural health of our neighborhood and surrounding areas
- A respectful environment that supports both recognized and emerging artists, staff, volunteers, patrons and contributors