Celebrate Summer At Loma Prieta, August 16 & 17
Enjoy the summer weather at the loveliest picnic spot in the Santa Cruz Mountains!
* Live music Sat, & Sun. Michael Annuzzi will entertain us on Saturday, and Matt Masih will play for us on Sunday.
* Complimentary light appetizers
* Bill The Oyster Man onsite on SUNDAY ONLY with oysters available for cash sale
* The return of the Sparking Blanc de Noirs to our tasting menu — Whether you are paring it with oysters or just celebrating summer, this sparkling wine is delicious!
* A Super Sale on the 2010 Saveria Vineyard Pinot Noir — Reg $50, on sale for $25/bottle or $240/case (Final price — NO additional discounts)
So grab the kids if you like — have them bring along that summer reading book they haven’t finished yet — and join us for a lovely weekend. We also have a brand new commercial telescope that you can use for spying the Santa Cruz coastline, in addition to giant lawn chess/checkers, and bocce ball.
No reservations required or accepted. All picnic/patio seating and facilities available on a first-come basis.