SANTA CRUZ MOUNTAINS PASSPORT DAYS
Please click here for the map of participating wineries.
Passport Celebration Days!
Passport Days to the Santa Cruz Mountains was introduced in 1993, by the Winegrowers of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Four times a year the winegrowing community of the Santa Cruz Mountains comes together to celebrate the generations of farmers, vintners and families that are the roots of this unique Mountainous region. Please use the Passport booklet with map as a rough guide to over 50 wineries of the Santa Cruz Mountains American Viticulture Area (AVA).
About Passport Days:
Passport Days is your opportunity to meet the legendary winemakers of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Use the map in the Passport as a rough guide only. Please make sure to read the directions for each individual winery. At each winery visited, a page of this Passport will be given the wineries commemorative stamp.
- Passports are valid for two years from date of purchase and entitle the bearer to a Passport experience ONE TIME at each participating winery. Passports must be presented at each winery visited.
- Call participating wineries for hours of operation. Most wineries are open from 12 to 5 pm.
- Wineries open on non-Passport days will accept Passports and stamp your Passport. Passports are only good for one winery visit.
- Before hiring transportation, call the wineries you plan to visit and make arrangements for your group.
- Passports ordered online will be mailed at least one week prior to the upcoming passport. Please make sure to provide shipping address. If you would like to receive your Passport when ordered please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passports are $45 online or can be purchased at any participating winery.
For a list of participating Passport Wineries, please click here.
*Note: Passport rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (SCMWA). SCMWA’s Passport program offers invaluable information about participating wineries which include a booklet, map and webpage content for easy navigation. It is up to the sole discretion of each participating winery to offer its own unique experience.