JULY 2014 PASSPORT CELEBRATION DAY
Welcome to the Santa Cruz Mountains!
Four times a year, the winegrowing community of the Santa Cruz Mountains comes together to celebrate the generations of farmers, vintners and families that are the roots of this unique Mountainous region.
On the third Saturday of January, April, July and November, Passport aficionados are welcomed into 50 wineries throughout the Santa Cruz Mountains, each offering a unique winery experience. The possibilities are as varied as the wineries themselves and promise a fun, unforgettable experience. Enjoy!
About Passport Days:
Passport Days is your opportunity to meet the legendary winemakers of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Please click here for the map of participating wineries. Use the map in the Passport as a rough guide only. Please make sure to read the directions for each individual winery.
At each winery visited, a page of this Passport will be given a unique commemorative stamp.
- Passports ordered online will be mailed one week prior to Passport Days. Please make sure to provide shipping address.
- Passports are valid for two years from date of purchase and entitle the bearer to Passport benefits ONE TIME at each participating winery.
- Passports must be present at each winery you visit.
Keep in mind when planning your visits:
- Call participating wineries for hours of operation. They are generally open from 12 to 5pm on Passport Days.
- Before hiring a stretch limousine or bus, call the wineries your propose to visit and make arrangements.
- Passports are $45 online or can be purchased at any participating winery.
*Note: Passport rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (SCMWA). SCMWA’s Passport program offers invaluable information about participating wineries which includes a booklet, map and webpage for easy navigation. It is up to the sole discretion of each participating winery to offer its own unique experience.
For a list of participating Passport Wineries, please click here.