This weekend, Saturday & Sunday, AUGUST 16 & 17, during regular hours (Noon-5pm), we will be hosting a “Summer Salebration” at the winery!
What is a “Summer Salebration”? It is a reason to visit us this last weekend before school starts, and enjoy the outdoors, the view, this amazing weather and, of course, some lovely wine!
To help you along with this mission in relaxation, we have some special things planned for this weekend:
* Live music Sat, & Sun. Our usual musical guest, Asher, is on walkabout with his family to Alaska, but he has arranged some wonderful musicians to fill in for him while he is gone. Michael Annuzzi will entertain us on Saturday, and Matt Masih will play for us on Sunday.
* Complimentary light appetizers
* Bill The Oyster Man onsite on SUNDAY ONLY with oysters available for cash sale
* The return of the Sparking Blanc de Noirs to our tasting menu — Whether you are paring it with oysters or just celebrating summer, this sparkling wine is delicious!
* A Super Sale on the 2010 Saveria Vineyard Pinot Noir — Reg $50, on sale for $25/bottle or $240/case (Final price — NO additional discounts)
So grab the kids if you like — have them bring along that summer reading book they haven’t finished yet — and join us for a lovely weekend. We also have a brand new commercial telescope that you can use for spying the Santa Cruz coastline, in addition to giant lawn chess/checkers, and bocce ball.
No reservations required or accepted. All picnic/patio seating and facilities available on a first-come basis.