JULY 2015 PASSPORT
- Passport Celebration Days are 4 times a year. The third Saturday of January, April, July and November.
- Passports are valid for two years from the date of purchase and entitle the bearer to a Passport experience ONE TIME at each participating winery.Passport must be presented at each winery visited. Wineries open on non-Passport days will accept Passports during their regular hours of operation.
- Wineries generally closed to the public are only open on Passport Days.
- Use the map in the Passport as a rough guide only. Please make sure to read the directions for each individual winery. For a copy of the map, please click here.
- At each winery you visit, a page of your Passport will be given a unique commemorative stamp.
- Passports ordered online will be mailed one week prior to passport. Please make sure to purchase passports at least two weeks before event date in order for passports to arrive on time. Please make sure to provide shipping address. You can purchase passports at the wineries, but please call ahead to make sure they have them in stock.
- Not all participating wineries are open from 11am-5pm on Passport Days. Some have elected to modify their hours from 12pm to 5pm. We recommend that Passport guests call participating wineries for exact hours.
- Many wineries have limited access and parking. Before hiring a stretch limousine or bus, call the wineries your propose to visit and make arrangements.
- Passports are $55 online (tax, shipping and handling) or can be purchased at any participating winery.
*Passport rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (SCMWA). SCMWA’s Passport program offers invaluable information about participating wineries which include a booklet, map and webpage for easy navigation. It is up to the sole discretion of each participating winery to offer its own unique experience.
For a list of participating Wineries click here.
If you would like a digital copy of the Map, please click here.