APRIL 2015 PASSPORT
- Passport Celebration Days are 4 times a year. The third Saturday of January, April, July and November.
- Passport benefits are good for ONE VISIT to each participating winery up to 2 years. Wineries open on non-Passport days will accept Passports and stamp your Passport.
- Wineries generally closed to the public are only open on Passport Days.
- Use the map in the Passport as a rough guide only. Please make sure to read the directions for each individual winery.
- At each winery you visit, a page of your Passport will be given a unique commemorative stamp.
- Passports ordered online will be mailed one week prior to passport. Please make sure to purchase passports at least two weeks before event date in order for passports to arrive on time. Please make sure to provide shipping address.
- You must have your Passport to have your tasting fee waived at each participating winery.
- Not all participating wineries are open from 11am-5pm on Passport Days. Some have elected to modify their hours from 12pm to 5pm. We recommend that Passport guests call participating participating wineries for exact hours.
- Many wineries have limited access and parking. Before hiring a stretch limousine or bus, call the wineries your propose to visit and make arrangements.
- Passports are $45 online or can be purchased at any participating winery.
*Passport rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (SCMWA). SCMWA’s Passport program offers invaluable information about participating wineries which include a map, booklet, and web content for easy navigation. It is up to the sole discretion of each participating winery to offer its own unique experience.
List of participating Wineries click here.